Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I did with my Great Aunties

Hannah got to meet her Great
Aunties from Singapore over the 
last couple days!  She had a great time!
Here are a few pictures with things that she 
did with them!
Auntie Tua Ko loved holding Hannah!
Giving big smiles to Tua Ko and Swee Cheng!
Taking a walk near Lake Champlain
Smiles for Momma in her new bibb
Mountain views from Trapp Family Lodge with Daddy
smile
Walking through the gardens
Chatting with Momma
Lola, Swee Cheng and Tua Ko in front of
Trapp Family Lodge
Walking through the gardens
Of course a trip to Ben and Jerry's!
Just being Hannah
And the last night we ate Chinese food!
We had such a great time and are so happy
that they made a special trip here to meet Hannah!

2 comments:

Auntie Suanna said...

I'm going to take it personally that Hannah was wearing an orange shirt on the "Just being Hannah" picture. That's my girl!

Adrian and Becky said...

I hope that is not bad! Her momma likes orange too!