Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hannah 3 weeks old!

So I have fallen behind in posting
pictures everyday!  So here are a 
few pictures to make up.


Some days it is like she understands
everything that I talk to her about.


A couple days ago Adrian got to feed
her for the first time with a bottle.  Hate to admit
it but it was hard watch.  And Adrian
enjoyed this special time with Hannah, it was
very sweet.


Close up Hannah


Hanging with daddy after skyping with MarMar
and Gumpa


Aunt Jen got to meet and hold
Hannah!


Adrian was doing the laundry
and someone fell in...


Today April 27th it is snowing, it has
snowed all day and has not stopped yet!
This photo was taken before 10 AM
there is more on the ground now, I just do not
want to get too depressed by looking outside
and taking another photo!

1 comment:

Sheldon express..This is our life said...

I love all the new photos of baby Hannah!!! She is getting so big! Thank you for posting, I'm glad one of us is good at blogging....hehee, maybe later today I will update ours :D