Saturday, July 30, 2011

Picking

Hannah loves to eat blueberries.  So my friend Melissa
and I took our girls out to the fields to get some fresh
ones!  It was way hot!!!  I thought it was going to be cooler
so we both wore pants, big mistake!  Hannah and her friend
had a good time, they sat on the ground and ate 
blueberries out of the bucket.  And Hannah replaced
them with green berries.
 Her picking skills at work, but someone needs to tell
her that we do not eat leaves!
 She did have fun, this was the end and she knew it!
 Hannah and Katie!
Hard to tell but her head was SO sweaty from wearing her
hat!  She was a trooper!  And I had to show her what her
momma's first ever "real" job was!

1 comment:

Suanna said...

I had that same conversation about my first "real" job with Ella and D when we went picking! ;)