Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Parking it!

This summer Hannah and I are parking it every
chance we get!  We go to a local park, usually in the
AM to beat the afternoon heat and spend up to
a couple hours.  And on good days she also has
some of her friends that come and meet us there!  She
really loves going there and having a bit of freedom to do
as she pleases and roams around everywhere!  (I am right
by her so she never wanders off.)

The other day she even started picking up
wood chips and pine needles.  Yeah that is a normal
thing to do but since she understands the trash can
she started to pick up a bunch and wanted me to 
pick her up so she could throw them away!  We are watching
the trash can at home now to make sure she does not
throw other things away she is not supposed to, and she has!
She also has thrown her diaper and diaper cover in the
toilet this past week as well!
 For awhile Hannah did not like to go on the swing,
but now she is loving it!  She loves it so much that one
day she had to try out all the swings! 
 Her other activity she likes is crawling through 
the tunnel on one of the swing sets!  She has a hard time
getting out once she gets to the other side but she really
loves it!  Here she is with her friend Katie and my friend
Melissa.
" Hello!  I am trying to get out can you please put that
camera down and get me out?!"
Another day at the park with Alex and Katie!  It is
pretty hard to get them to all look one direction!

2 comments:

Suanna said...

Great choice to be parking it! Outdoors and getting creative with the wood chips and playground equipment - now that's a gift for Hannah.

Adrian and Becky said...

She loves the parks too! I know I can get her out the door if I tell her we are going to the park. Then she says "pa pa pa" and is ready to go! I do not tease her and tell her we are going there just to get her out of the house though!