Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random Hannah

Here are some recent Hannah experiences...
 Hannah loves to empty the basket in our bedroom
that holds some of her toys.  So Adrian took her for a 
ride in the basket after she emptied it out.
 I like to take Hannah for walks to the various parks
near our house.  She loves to play with the wood chips
almost more than playing on the toys!
 And getting her hands dirty!
 Giving her good friend Piper a birthday hug!  She loves
playing with Piper, it is the first friend she has been able 
to say her name.  She calls her Pipe-Pa, it is very sweet!
 A Father's day walk with Uncle E and baby Maia, it
was Uncle E's first Father's day.  And Hannah calls Maia, My-My.
 A sweet moment with Hannah and Adrian
on Father's day!
 We went for a drive one Sunday to check out the flooding,
to see if things were getting better.  And we stopped at an 
apple orchard that also has animals.  The latest animals
they have acquired are Peacocks!
We took care of Hannah's favorite puppy Porter over
night last week.  And Hannah loved giving him kisses
and hugs and laying down with him on is bed.

2 comments:

Suanna said...

I love the pic of her with the wood chips in hand and crinkled nose. My suspicion is that she was standing up as you were taking it. You may think you missed the perfect shot, but I like the action in it! And the satisfied look on her face as she's brushing her hands off is great!

Adrian and Becky said...

Thanks Suann! I love that pic too! I had others that were "intentional" pics but I like the action ones too!